Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Most Gracious Thank You!

We did it! We surpassed the fundraising goal to aid my projects along the Syrian border! I would like to express a massive thank you for everyone who donated to my ongoing endeavors, sent me inspiring emails, and helped share my articles far and wide. You're all amazing, and your support is truly humbling. As an independent photojournalist, I'm not financially backed or supported by any organization, and can only accomplish my work with the support from individuals like you. So again, thank you all so much, and please keep checking this blog to see all my upcoming projects focusing on Syrian's refugees crossing the border, human smugglers, Syrian refugee schools, and child welfare.

With overwhelming gratefulness,
Kyle Merrit Ludowitz - from the Syrian border
A Syrian refugee walking to her school - Antakya, Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment