Thursday, December 17, 2009

Leaving for Gaza

Next week I will be leaving the occupied West Bank and will be heading south in attempts to enter the Gaza Strip. As most of the world knows, Gaza is an epicenter for the Palestinian struggle and is still trying to recover from the most recent war exactly one year ago. The ‘War on Gaza’ that happened last year was the event that pushed me to begin my work here in the occupied territories and it has been a very long and trying year. I would like to send my greatest thanks to those who have supported my work; your encouragement has kept up my spirits and led me to do great things.


The majority of my trip has been funded by myself (welcome to the life of an independent photojournalist) and for those who have donated to me and given financially support, I owe the greatest of debts. However, since my journey began nearly 3 months ago my money is staring to run low and is only continuing to dry up. The cost of travel and my work does take funds and this trip to Gaza is no easy task so I taking this time to reminding people that the my work as an independent can only be possible from supporters such as yourself.


If you are interested in donating or continuing your support please feel free to do so by clicking on the ‘Donate’ button. Every bit counts and there is NO donation that is to small! Please help support my work in Palestine and my future work in Gaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment